Getting Started is Easy
Free 20 Min Chat
Send me a message or call me and we will discuss your issue and establish if I can help you
and is offered at half price.
If you are distressed or in need of immediate help, you can contact the following organisations:
- If you feel the need to talk to someone whatever your concern you can call the Samaritans on 08457 909090 at any time day or night.
- If you are a child or young person and are worried about anything you can talk to ChildLine on 0800 1111 at any time, the calls are free.
- If you are a woman and are experiencing domestic violence you can contact the 24 hours National Domestic Violence Freephone Helpline on 008082000247
- For men in crisis call Freephone Helpline on 0800585858 7 days a week 5pm to midnight.
- If you have overdosed call Emergency services on 999 and stay on the telephone line until help arrives, or if you are able, go to your nearest Accident and Emergency department.
Issues I can help you with
• Self Esteem
• Depression and Anxiety
• Relationship Issues
• Anger Management
• Bereavement and Loss
• Dealing with Sexual Abuse Issues
• Shame-Based Issues
• Eating Disorders
• Divorce and Separation
• Changing Direction your life
• Post Traumatic Stress
• ..and more
Frequently Asked Questions
What is counselling and psychotherapy?
Counselling allows a person to talk about their problems and feelings in a confidential environment. Counselling helps you to deal with feelings that may trouble you as well as offering support
Psychotherapy allows you to look deeper into your problems and worries and about events in your life. Psychotherapy can help you discuss feelings you have about yourself and other people. New ways of behaving can be discovered and used to create change in our lives. Psychotherapy requires a willing and regular commitment of your time. Research has shown that therapy can enhance your life.
Why would somebody seek counselling and psychotherapy?
Sometimes we feel the need to talk to someone who is outside of our network of family and friends. I offer a comfortable, safe and consistent space for you where our sessions are treated as strictly private and confidential. A place where you can be listened to without judgement or feeling under pressure.
It is important for you and I to feel that we can work together, I offer a free half-hour consultation where we can decide if we will work together in therapy sessions.
What can I expect?
In psychotherapy you may experience:
• A re-connection to your deeper self
• Some new tools to use in your everyday life
• An improvement in your vitality and well being
• A new direction
• A greater sense of meaning in everyday life
Will I have to talk about things that I would prefer not to?
No, but I will encourage you to talk about many aspects of your life, and express your feelings, but your wish not to discuss a particular issue will certainly be respected!